People are isolated from each other, public spaces are being privatized, and we are being punished for attempting to grow our own food. There is only one solution: resistance. Join us this week as we explore how to build communities through revolutionary gardening, revolutionary walking and other everyday activities. Download the episode from here: http://www.corbettreport.com/index.php?i=Episodes Also, please remember to get your ideas for the forthcoming Episode 150 of the podcast by October 3rd. Ideas on "How to Defeat the New World Order" can be submitted via the Contact form on the home page or via voicemail message at 512-553-0297. Preference will be given to brief and focused ideas. Finally this week, remember to stay tuned to The Corbett Report's YouTube channel this week for a video explanation of Episode 150, the continuation of our Film, Literature & the New World Order series and the New World Next Week. Who knows, Part Two of Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist might even show up one of these days. Regards, James Corbett corbettreport.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SPEAK UP AND STOP “5G”
- ‘No Forced Vaccines’ Spokesperson on RadioNZ’s Morning Report, 17 May 20
- Think Carefully Before Accepting A “Smart” Or “Advanced” Power Meter
- “Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD
- Conspiracy Theorists Deserve An Apology
- Have Predictive Programming & Hidden Symbolism Been Used in Media To Reveal Plan To Let Off Bomb At London Olympics?
- “Expendable”: The Harrowing Case of Innocent Schapelle Corby.
- The Truth About Fluoride -Auckland Talk with Dr Paul Connett From MR NEWS
- Flashback: Richard Gage Talks To Auckland Audience About 9/11 Truth
- Take action now to prevent forced vaccination in New Zealand
- Is the New Zealand government considering forcing you to vaccinate your child?
- Paul Watson: Japanese Authorities Admit Deadly MOX Plutonium Reactor Is Leaking
- Dr Bill Deagle of Nutrimedical.com – JAPAN EARTHQUAKE & RADIATION FALLOUT Part 2
- Maria Bradshaw: NZ Government’s Approach To Suicide Prevention Increases Incidence
- 90-Year-Old NZ Activist: The Causes Of ADD & ADHD – Why Ritalin Is Not The Solution