We are pleased and tremendously excited to share this groundbreaking TV ad with you for the first time. We hope, with your help, to be able to show it to one million New Yorkers one month from now. Please go to BuildingWhat.org to watch the ad and please donate generously. Every $750 we raise is enough for another spot to reach another 10,000 people. Your donation will be fully tax-deductible. 5% of it will go to the WTC Rescuers Foundation. And 5% of it will be matched by another generous donor.
Our strategy for buying spots is guided by two principles. Firstly, showing it to audiences who will respond productively and influence the public discussion, such as young people, academics, journalists and the political class. And secondly, repetition!
We will be sending off the ad two weeks from now. Between now and then we welcome your comments. We’re all in this together!
Very truly yours,
Manny Badillo, Nephew of Thomas Joseph Sgroi
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SPEAK UP AND STOP “5G”
- ‘No Forced Vaccines’ Spokesperson on RadioNZ’s Morning Report, 17 May 20
- Think Carefully Before Accepting A “Smart” Or “Advanced” Power Meter
- “Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD
- Conspiracy Theorists Deserve An Apology
- Have Predictive Programming & Hidden Symbolism Been Used in Media To Reveal Plan To Let Off Bomb At London Olympics?
- “Expendable”: The Harrowing Case of Innocent Schapelle Corby.
- The Truth About Fluoride -Auckland Talk with Dr Paul Connett From MR NEWS
- Flashback: Richard Gage Talks To Auckland Audience About 9/11 Truth
- Take action now to prevent forced vaccination in New Zealand
- Is the New Zealand government considering forcing you to vaccinate your child?
- Paul Watson: Japanese Authorities Admit Deadly MOX Plutonium Reactor Is Leaking
- Dr Bill Deagle of Nutrimedical.com – JAPAN EARTHQUAKE & RADIATION FALLOUT Part 2
- Maria Bradshaw: NZ Government’s Approach To Suicide Prevention Increases Incidence
- 90-Year-Old NZ Activist: The Causes Of ADD & ADHD – Why Ritalin Is Not The Solution