28 May, 2010
The Corbett Report
Veteran Bilderberg researcher and bestselling author Daniel Estulin has once again acquired a copy of the agenda for the annual meeting of the world’s power elite. In an exclusive interview with The Corbett Report earlier today, Estulin revealed what the Bilderbergers will be discussing at this year’s confab in Sitges, Spain on June 3-6, 2010.
Download an mp3 of the interview by clicking here or listen in the player below:
According to the documents—which Estulin obtained from his sources inside the secretive group—issues to be discussed in this year’s formal deliberations are:
1. Will the Euro Survive?
That the Bilderbergers—essentially a talking shop for European and North American power players—are interested in discussing the current meltdown of the European economy should come as no surprise, especially as the group’s attendee list includes many of the key financiers and string pullers who helped steer Europe into the crisis in the first place. Past attendees of the meeting include current EU President Herman Van Rompuy who got the job as the first non-elected head of the undemocratic European Union after a special wine and dine session with Bilderberg steering committee members. Last year he heralded the beginning of global government, praising the increased role of G20 in dealing with the global financial crisis. Other key Bilderbergers include Jean-Claude Trichet, who, as head of the European Central Bank, was instrumental in helping to craft the current European bailout which itself is designed to incentivize the bankruptcy of Europe. Trichet, too, also recently called for global government to regulate the world economic meltdown that his fellow Bilderbergers helped to create.
Those familiar with the Bilderberg group’s long-cherished dream of achieving global government through the creation of an international financial framework will be unsurprised to see that a debate on the question “Do We Have Institutions to Deal With the World Economy?” is the third order of business at this year’s meeting. Nor will it be a surprise when the question is inevitably answered with the standard globalist line that international institutions like the IMF and the World Bank need to be “strengthened” and even given enhanced regulatory powers as a result of the crisis they have brought about, exactly as Bilderberg observers have been predicting for years. Indeed, as Estulin himself notes in his latest book, Shadow Masters, former U.S. Undersecretary of State George Ball expressed the ambition of the globalists in an address to the 1968 Bilderberg meeting in Mont Tremblant when he stated that they were interested in developing a “world company” to take over the “archaic political structure of nation states”
For more go here: http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20100528_bilderberg_agenda.htm
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SPEAK UP AND STOP “5G”
- ‘No Forced Vaccines’ Spokesperson on RadioNZ’s Morning Report, 17 May 20
- Think Carefully Before Accepting A “Smart” Or “Advanced” Power Meter
- “Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD
- Conspiracy Theorists Deserve An Apology
- Have Predictive Programming & Hidden Symbolism Been Used in Media To Reveal Plan To Let Off Bomb At London Olympics?
- “Expendable”: The Harrowing Case of Innocent Schapelle Corby.
- The Truth About Fluoride -Auckland Talk with Dr Paul Connett From MR NEWS
- Flashback: Richard Gage Talks To Auckland Audience About 9/11 Truth
- Take action now to prevent forced vaccination in New Zealand
- Is the New Zealand government considering forcing you to vaccinate your child?
- Paul Watson: Japanese Authorities Admit Deadly MOX Plutonium Reactor Is Leaking
- Dr Bill Deagle of Nutrimedical.com – JAPAN EARTHQUAKE & RADIATION FALLOUT Part 2
- Maria Bradshaw: NZ Government’s Approach To Suicide Prevention Increases Incidence
- 90-Year-Old NZ Activist: The Causes Of ADD & ADHD – Why Ritalin Is Not The Solution