The Story of Bottled Water, released on March 22, 2010 (World Water Day) employs the Story of Stuff style to tell the story of manufactured demand—how you get Americans to buy more than half a billion bottles of water every week when it already flows from the tap. Over five minutes, the film explores the bottled water industrys attacks on tap water and its use of seductive, environmental-themed advertising to cover up the mountains of plastic waste it produces. The film concludes with a call to take back the tap, not only by making a personal commitment to avoid bottled water, but by supportinginvestments in clean, available tap water for all.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SPEAK UP AND STOP “5G”
- ‘No Forced Vaccines’ Spokesperson on RadioNZ’s Morning Report, 17 May 20
- Think Carefully Before Accepting A “Smart” Or “Advanced” Power Meter
- “Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD
- Conspiracy Theorists Deserve An Apology
- Have Predictive Programming & Hidden Symbolism Been Used in Media To Reveal Plan To Let Off Bomb At London Olympics?
- “Expendable”: The Harrowing Case of Innocent Schapelle Corby.
- The Truth About Fluoride -Auckland Talk with Dr Paul Connett From MR NEWS
- Flashback: Richard Gage Talks To Auckland Audience About 9/11 Truth
- Take action now to prevent forced vaccination in New Zealand
- Is the New Zealand government considering forcing you to vaccinate your child?
- Paul Watson: Japanese Authorities Admit Deadly MOX Plutonium Reactor Is Leaking
- Dr Bill Deagle of Nutrimedical.com – JAPAN EARTHQUAKE & RADIATION FALLOUT Part 2
- Maria Bradshaw: NZ Government’s Approach To Suicide Prevention Increases Incidence
- 90-Year-Old NZ Activist: The Causes Of ADD & ADHD – Why Ritalin Is Not The Solution