MaxKeiser 27 Feb 2010. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the head of the International Monetary Fund, suggested Friday the organization might one day be called on to provide countries with a global reserve currency that would serve as an alternative to the U.S. dollar.
“That day has not yet come, but I think it is intellectually healthy to explore these kinds of ideas now,” he said in a speech on the future mandate of the 186-nation Washington-based lending organization.
Strauss-Kahn said such an asset could be similar to but distinctly different from the IMF’s special drawing rights, or SDRs, the accounting unit that countries use to hold funds within the IMF. It is based on a basket of major currencies.
Related: Whistleblower, Aaron Russo talks to Alex Jones about what he was told by Nick Rockefeller of the banking dynasty, regarding what their ultimate goals were…think total control and dehumanization.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SPEAK UP AND STOP “5G”
- ‘No Forced Vaccines’ Spokesperson on RadioNZ’s Morning Report, 17 May 20
- Think Carefully Before Accepting A “Smart” Or “Advanced” Power Meter
- “Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD
- Conspiracy Theorists Deserve An Apology
- Have Predictive Programming & Hidden Symbolism Been Used in Media To Reveal Plan To Let Off Bomb At London Olympics?
- “Expendable”: The Harrowing Case of Innocent Schapelle Corby.
- The Truth About Fluoride -Auckland Talk with Dr Paul Connett From MR NEWS
- Flashback: Richard Gage Talks To Auckland Audience About 9/11 Truth
- Take action now to prevent forced vaccination in New Zealand
- Is the New Zealand government considering forcing you to vaccinate your child?
- Paul Watson: Japanese Authorities Admit Deadly MOX Plutonium Reactor Is Leaking
- Dr Bill Deagle of Nutrimedical.com – JAPAN EARTHQUAKE & RADIATION FALLOUT Part 2
- Maria Bradshaw: NZ Government’s Approach To Suicide Prevention Increases Incidence
- 90-Year-Old NZ Activist: The Causes Of ADD & ADHD – Why Ritalin Is Not The Solution