- Host an AE911Truth Press Conference in your city on Feb 19
- Luncheon price-hike delayed to Feb. 16 – last chance!
- A/E conference (2-6pm) now open to all petition signers
- David Ray Griffin and Steven Jones attendance confirmed.
- Submit the AE911Truth Petition to your congressional reps
- LIVE webcast via webinar at AE911Truth.org – watch in real time!
As of January 2010, over 1,000 architects and engineers have signed our petition demanding a truly independent investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11. This petition, along with AE911Truth literature and DVDs, will be presented to every Member of Congress on the same day by the 14,000 active supporters of AE911Truth.
To underscore the importance of this milestone achievement, AE911Truth is launching a massive publicity campaign world-wide and holding a major Press Conference in San Francisco, California on February 19, 2010 followed by an informative Keynote Luncheon to include David Ray Griffin and Steven Jones. We will also host a strategy and team development conference featuring our Architect and Engineer petition signers – many of whom will be flying in to San Francisco to join us. All petition signers are now welcome and encouraged to attend this very important mini-conference.
This will be a day of events that you won’t want to miss!
- DATE: February 19, 2010
- TIME: 11am – 6pm
- PLACE: Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel,
609 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA
11:00 am – Press Conference
Richard Gage, AIA, accompanied by other distinguished speakers and prominent petition signers, will announce this milestone event with a brief dynamic presentation of the evidence which has convinced over 1,000 architects and engineers to support the demand for a real investigation. The presentation will be followed by Q&A. Press kits will be distributed.
- Open to the Public – Free
12:00 pm – Keynote Luncheon
Join us for an exclusive luncheon in honor of the thousand petition signers and supporters who have contributed to the success of AE911Truth. To mark the occasion, distinguished members of the 9/11 Truth movement, including David Ray Griffin, PhD. and Steven Jones, PhD., will make important relevant presentations. We will also present an overview of the major accomplishments achieved in 2009 along with the ambitious goals we have set for 2010.
- Open to all AE911Truth petition signers, volunteers, and qualified members of the press
- Reservations required – (RSVP below)
Note: We must have your choice of Salmon or Beef by Monday Feb 15th please RSVP now to 1000@AE911Truth.org
- Cost per person: $50 if paying by Feb. 16, $75 if after Feb. 16
2 – 6 pm – A/E Conference
This conference will give us the opportunity to strategize with and empower our architect and engineer petition signers. Our goal: to develop more AE911Truth speakers and otherwise actively disseminate our message to fellow A/E professionals. We will focus on several methods of structuring and delivering the message effectively. And hear your ideas about how to make AE911Truth even more impactful.
- Open to all petition signers & special guests
- Cost per person: $20 if registered by Feb. 16, $30 if registered after Feb. 16
- Reservations required – (RSVP below).
- AE911Truth online ticketing service: http://www.1000aes.eventbrite.com
- Phone: (510) 292-4710
- Email: 1000@AE911Truth.org
DONATIONS & SPONSORSHIP:
Please also consider a sponsorship to help defray our costs of organizing this historic event:
a. Sponsor a Volunteer – honoring their hard work and dedication enabling them to attend the Luncheon.
b. Sponsor a Speaker with a major donation that will enable us to bring esteemed 9/11 Truth figures David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, and other special guests to our milestone event.
c. Sponsor the Publicity Effort with a generous donation to enable us to reach the broadest audiences possible locally, nationally and worldwide via PR Newswire, etc.
Actions you can take – for coordinated exposure and publicity:
1) Download and print the AE911Truth petition. Mail & fax it to your local congressional rep with a personalized message along with the letter of introduction to AE911Truth. (This letter can also be used for numerous other 9/11 awareness raising purposes!)
2) Hold the AE911Truth press conference in your local City on Feb 19. We will help you with this.
3) Volunteer now to contact the media in your area (or across the country) to distribute:
a) Radio Interview Request
(Email it to every radio, TV and newspaper in your community starting now to propose on-air interviews with Mr. Gage and encourage them to cover this timely story)
b) Media Alert
(Issue 3 days before Press Conference to advise media to cover the event when it happens on the 19th. Do not issue prior to Feb 16)
c) Press Release
(To be issued only on the morning of Press Conference. Will not be available for download until midnight Feb 18)
Please contact Abby Martin at 1000@AE911Truth.org to help.
5) Download and print the press conference flyer for your use in raising awareness.
Finally, please join the family of monthly sustaining donors to ensure our success in 2010.
Thank you again for all of your efforts in the past and for being there for us at this crucial moment.
I hope to see you in San Francisco!
Richard Gage, AIA
and the dedicated volunteers at AE911Truth