Press Conference Scheduled February 19th
As of January 2010, over 1,000 architects and engineers have signed our petition demanding a real investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11. This petition, along with AE911Truth literature and DVDs, will also be presented to every Member of Congress.
To underscore the importance of this milestone achievement, AE911Truth is launching a massive publicity campaign nationwide and holding a Press Conference in San Francisco, California on February 19, 2010 followed by an exclusive Keynote Luncheon to include David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones and others. We will also host an exclusive A/E Conference in honor of our AE911Truth petition signers many of whom will be flying in to San Francisco to join us. Mark your calendars now! This will be a day of events that you wont want to miss!
- DATE: February 19, 2010
- TIME: 11am 6pm
- PLACE: Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel,
609 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA
11:00 am – Press Conference
Richard Gage, AIA, accompanied by other distinguished speakers and prominent petition signers, will announce this milestone with a brief dynamic presentation of the evidence which has convinced over 1,000 architects and engineers to support the demand for a real investigation. The presentation will be followed by Q&A. Press kits will be distributed.
- Open to the Public – Free
12:00 pm – Keynote Luncheon
Join us for an exclusive luncheon in honor of the thousand petition signers, volunteers and supporters who have contributed to the success of AE911Truth. To mark the occasion, distinguished members of the 9/11 Truth movement, including David Ray Griffin, PhD. and Steven Jones, PhD., will make important relevant presentations. We will also present an overview of the major accomplishments achieved in 2009 along with the ambitious goals we have set for 2010.
- Open to all AE911Truth petition signers, volunteers, and qualified members of the press
- Reservations required (RSVP below)
- Cost per person: $50 if registered by Feb. 12, $75 if after Feb. 12
2 6 pm A/E Conference
This conference will give us the opportunity to strategize with and empower our architect and engineer petition signers. Our goal: to develop more AE911Truth speakers and otherwise actively disseminate our message to fellow A&E professionals. We will focus on several methods of structuring and delivering the message effectively. And hear your ideas about how to make AE911Truth even more impactful.
- Open only to architect & engineer petition signers & special guests
- Cost per person: $20 if registered by Feb. 12, $30 if registered after Feb. 12
- Reservations required (RSVP below).
Seating for Luncheon is limited. Please register now if you know you are coming. If you are unable to attend the event in person but would like to show your support with a donation your contribution will be greatly appreciated and can be made very easily:
- AE911Truth online ticketing service: http://www.1000aes.eventbrite.com
- Mail-in: AE911Truth, 2342 Shattuck Ave. Suite 189, Berkeley, CA 94704
- Phone: (510) 292-4710
- Email: 1000[at]AE911Truth.org
DONATIONS & SPONSORSHIP:
Please also consider a sponsorship to help defray our costs of organizing this historic event:
a. Sponsor a Volunteer honoring their hard work and dedication enabling them to attend the Luncheon.
b. Sponsor a Speaker with a major donation that will enable us to bring esteemed 9/11 Truth figures David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, and other special guests to our milestone event.
c. Sponsor the Publicity Effort with a generous donation to enable us to reach the broadest audiences possible locally, nationally and worldwide via PR Newswire, etc.
Actions you can take now:
- Please help us by volunteering right now to contact radio stations in your area to propose on-air interviews and encourage them to cover this extraordinary and timely story. Please contact Ralph, our publicity coordinator at allenbrothers[at]hotmail.com
- Also download the radio interview request document and email it to every radio, TV and newspaper in your community after Feb. 5, 2010.
Finally, please join the family of monthly sustaining donors to ensure our success in 2010.
Thank you again for all of your efforts in the past and for being there for us at this crucial moment.
I hope to see you in San Francisco!
Richard Gage, AIA
and the dedicated volunteers at AE911Truth