WSJ WASHINGTON — A tiny car company backed by former Vice President Al Gore has just gotten a $529 million U.S. government loan to help build a hybrid sports car in Finland that will sell for about $89,000.
The award this week to California startup Fisker Automotive Inc. follows a $465 million government loan to Tesla Motors Inc., purveyors of a $109,000 British-built electric Roadster. Tesla is a California startup focusing on all-electric vehicles, with a number of celebrity endorsements that is backed by investors that have contributed to Democratic campaigns.
For more go here.
1. The Great Global Warming Swindle, (2007), BBC Ch 4 documentary by M. Durkin, is available to download from the Internet.
2. Global Warming or Global Governance?, (2007), documentary by Dr M. Coffman, is available at infowars.com.
3. Schools Must Warn of Gore Climate Film Bias, (3/10/07), at: dailymail.co.uk.
4. IPCC Wins the Nobel Prize of Peace, (20/10/07), by Dr V. Gray, at: http://www.nzcpr.com/guest72.htm.
5. Al Gore: The Other Oil Candidate, (29/8/2000), by B. Mesler at http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=468.
6. Al Gore Left The Lights on For Earth Hour