Prisonplanet.com If you trust a company that was caught red-handed shipping out vaccines containing live avian flu virus enough to take their swine flu vaccine, then good luck to you. We’ll be politely declining.
A U.S. based pharmaceutical company that just weeks ago was involved in a scandal involving vaccines tainted with deadly avian flu virus has been chosen to head up efforts to produce a vaccine for the Mexican swine flu that has seemingly migrated into the U.S. and Europe.
Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Baxter International Inc. has completed testing and evaluation of the A/H1N1 influenza virus and is now in full-scale production of a commercial A/H1N1 vaccine using its Vero cell culture technology. Baxter received an A/H1N1 strain from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [a World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Center] in early May and is diligently working to deliver a pandemic vaccine for use as early as July.
WHO raised the pandemic alert level to phase-6, indicating a global influenza pandemic involving the 2009 A/H1N1 strain. Baxter is in contact with WHO and other global public health authorities regarding the pandemic. A number of national public health authorities have existing pandemic agreements with Baxter that allow them to place orders for a vaccine now that a pandemic has been declared by WHO. These public health authorities will be evaluating their needs to determine their orders for vaccine supply. Despite the company’s existing obligations to supply vaccine under a pandemic phase-6 alert, Baxter is also committed to working with WHO to allocate a portion of the company’s commercial production to address global public health issues deemed most urgent.
Using its Vero cell technology, Baxter has received European Medicines Agency (EMEA) approval for a mock-up pandemic vaccine called Celvapan, the brand name for the company’s pandemic vaccine. The qualification, development and manufacturing processes used in gaining mock-up licensure for Celvapan apply as the company uses this new influenza A/H1N1 virus strain to produce a pandemic vaccine. The Celvapan EMEA licensure supports fast track approval of a pandemic vaccine containing the A/H1N1 virus strain. Baxter will submit the A/H1N1 vaccine for approval upon completion of initial manufacturing runs.
Full story here.
- Experimental Infection of Pigs with the Human 1918 Pandemic Influenza Virus, Journal of Virology.
- Swine Flu Roots Traced to 1918 Spanish Flu.
- Previous Swine Flu Outbreak Originated At Fort Dix
http://www.infowars.net/articles/april2 … 409Dix.htm
- 60 Minutes Transcript From 30 Years Ago On Swine Flu & Vaccine Damage
- Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html
- Dr Len Horowitz: Mexican Flu Outbreak From A Lab
- How did they know? In a Report Dated March 2008, TAMIFLU MANUFACTURER PREDICTED A 531% INCREASE IN SALES IN 2009
http://www.chugai-pharm.co.jp/pdf/annua … _12_04.pdf
Quote: “…For the year, we forecast sales of Tamiflu to reach ¥53.0 billion, up 531.0%, due to expected resumption of government stockpiling in FY2009 and the ongoing recovery of the prescription rate for seasonal influenza…”
- Thread at the Prisonplanet.com Forum on this issue: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=102409.0
- US Government Biological Weapons Legislator Says 2001 Anthrax Attacks Part Of Government Bio-warfare Program http://www.infowars.net/articles/decemb … nthrax.htm
- Billionaire: Elite Want Two-Thirds Of The “Dumb People” Wiped Off The Planet
- Foot and Mouth Released From Government Lab
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/au … _mouth.htm
- Biosafety Irregularity in Spanish Flu Experiments