According to an update at the World Health Organization (WHO) website entitled: Influenza A(H1N1) – update 43, “As of 06:00 GMT, 3 June 2009, 66 countries have officially reported 19,273 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection, including 117 deaths.”
In spite of the relatively tiny number of deaths, given the size of the world population, the WHO is claiming the world is getting closer to a pandemic. Reuters reported that Keiji Fukuda, the WHO’s acting assistant director-general stated that “we are at Phase 5 but we are getting closer to Phase 6..”
For the full article go here.
- Obama Plan Would Require Not 1, Not 2, But 3 Flu Shots
- Kids With Flu Shot 3 Times More Likely To Be Hospitalized
- Dr Len Horowitz: Mexican Flu Outbreak From Lab
- Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html
- Baxter to Develop Swine Flu Vaccine. Refer: http://www.infowars.net/articles/april2 … Baxter.htm